Colour Colour Colour
Wednesday 13 October, 5.30-7pm
I ran this Chakra and Colour workshop on the same date last year. You are welcome to join us whether it is new to you or you wish to repeat it. There will be a maximum of eight participants, and we meet on zoom. This is an opportunity to:
- Share thoughts, feelings and preferences about colour with people 'on your wavelength'
- Explore the meanings of different colours and the Chakras associated with them
- Receive information about what colour actually is and how it can be used for healing
- Experience a meditative visualisation process to help heal and strengthen your Chakra system using colour
- Receive a recording of the visualisation process together with some written information
For booking and payment details email Delcia [email protected]
Paint Your Art Out on-line
Saturdays 6 November 2021,
15 January & 19 February 2022, 2-5.30pm
I believe we will continue to need the healing power of colour and creativity to help us when the dark autumn/winter days arrive and we are likely to be managing the ongoing Covid situation. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a small group interactive workshop in which you will express yourself through drawing or painting. We will be using the zoom platform.
- The use of meditation and creative visualisation to help heal yourself
- The value of exploring whatever issue is most pressing for you right now
- Receive the healing benefits from immersing yourself in colour, shapes & textures
- Receive the benefits of playfulness
- Have the opportunity to process any difficult feelings or thoughts that you would like to be free of
- Create an image that you can continue to use as a healing resource for after the workshop
- Connect with kindred spirits
- And most of all enjoy yourself!
There will be six participants and there are just two spaces left. The cost is £49 per session with a commitment to all three sessions.
Here are some comments from previous on-line workshops:
"I feel very relaxed. I really enjoyed it. I feel calm." "It was a really positive experience."
"It strengthened my sense of myself." "I’ve never experienced anything like it."
"I’m really pleased to have been given another way into having a sense of myself." "It’s nice to feel grounded."
Resilience, Chakras & 'Holding the Light'.
Tuesday 16th March 5.30-7pm (UK time) 2021
We are at a stage with this pandemic that is demanding a kind of resilience that I doubt many of us have needed to find in our lives before.
This session will be an opportunity to:
- share your thoughts on the ‘Covid-19 bigger picture’ with like-minded people
- explore the learning that is taking place personally, socially and spiritually
- do some personal chakra focussed work to strengthen your resilience
- explore the shift of solar plexus and heart chakra energies
- experience a meditative process which I will talk you through (recorded and emailed to you after the session).
Booking & Payment:
We will be meeting using the Zoom on-line platform. There will be a maximum of ten participants. The cost of the session is just £25. You can pay via BACs (bank details provided on booking) or PayPal by using. Contact me for details. If neither of these ways of making payment is possible for you let me know.
Booking is on a first come first served basis. Email me at [email protected] and let me know if you wish to join us. I will send you an email with the zoom link the day before the meeting.
Read more https://www.chakrapsychology.co.uk/delciablog
Money & the Chakras
Thursday 3 September 5-6.30pm (UK time) 2020
We are living in difficult times regarding income and financial security. Many of us are living on much less money and re-evaluating what actually matters to us in our material lives. The chakras are like huge databases and when you connect with them, ask the right kind of questions, and allow the chakra to reveal its wisdom to you, you receive insights and help way beyond what your conscious mind can give you. You can overcome difficulties in your relationship to money and feel emotionally and physically better through shifting your thinking, mood state, and felt experience. This can help you manage these uncertains times and create the money that you need.
Colour, Colour, Colour
Tuesday 11 August, 5-6.30pm 2020
The therapeutic power of colour cannot be underestimated. As a phenomenon colour is about vibrations of light and emissions of energy. Colours affect every cell of our bodies. The Chakras can be described as lens-like structures that pull in and strengthen the light that is all around us, each one resonating with a specific colour. In this session we will focus on how colour helps us heal, manage anxiety, protect ourselves, and improves our wellbeing. I will talk you through a colour healing process.
As an added benefit each meditative visualisation process will be recorded and emailed to you as a resource for you to continue to use if you wish to.
Booking & Payment:
We will be meeting using the Zoom on-line platform. I will take a maximum of ten participants. The cost of the session is just £25. You can pay via BACs (bank details provided on booking) or PayPal by using. Contact me for details. If neither of these ways of making payment is possible for you let me know.
Booking for each session is on a first come first served basis. Email me at [email protected] and let me know if you wish to join us. I will send you an email with the zoom link the day before the meeting. You can ‘arrive’ at the meeting up to ten minutes before it is due to start, and I will be there.